Research Writers from all over the world are contributing thought provoking ideas, suggestions and advice to promote peace globally.
LIPR acknowledges their contributions by providing a link to such articles which might prove a source of generating peace and harmony among all conflicting factions of the Society.
- HOW TO REDUCE ON-LINE RASCISM
- GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS WHILE TREATING COVID-19 PATIENTS
- HYBRID WARS: THE INDIRECT ADAPTIVE APPROACH TO REGIME CHANGE
- Yemen recovery possible if ceasefire is reached, says UN – By Pip Cook
- Reducing inequalities, advancing human rights
- Inside Kenya’s Social Justice Centres — and the human rights defenders that run them
- Somalia is on the path of recovery, but real challenges remain
- It’s Time We Humanize Afghans and Afghanistan – By: Prema Rahman
- The Problem With ‘Just Asking Questions’ How the internet changed our approach to knowledge — and stopped us from thinking
- China, India, Iran, And Pakistan Just Became So Much More Important To Russia by LIPR AOP Mr. Andrew Korybko
- Ukrainians have already made the decision about their future — it’s with the West. The only question is whether the West will listen, and help. By Kurt Volker
- Pakistan Just Broke Free From The West’s Post-Colonial Neo-Imperial Chains by LIPR AOP Mr. Andrew Korybko
- The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia. Secret History of Khazarian Mafia and its evil plan to hijack the whole world now revealed for first time.
- Ukrainian conflict turns into a proxy war on Russia by LIPR AOP Mr. Andrew Korybko
- Best Christmas Markets in the UK | 2022 Opening Dates Released by Kathryn Ryan
- NATO Planned A Pre-Emptive Strike On Russia